Sean’s Black Friday Tips
1) Prepare. Look at the ads ahead of time. Make a list of exactly what you wanna buy. Route which stores you’ll go to and in what order…traffic will be too crazy to be back tracking, etc.
2) Wear comfy shoes. Lines will be long. Nuff said.
3) Keep your receipts. A few years the Black Friday adrenaline has gotten the best of me and I ended up returning half of what I bought.
4) Go with a buddy. Split up and snag items for each other. Even put one person in the checkout line while the other is shopping.
5) Gas up the night before. You don’t want to waste precious sleep or shopping time at the gas station.
6) Be nice. You’ll be surprised how people will help each other (even in the craziness)…if they’re approached with kindness.