Mistakes To Avoid at Sams & Costco
I’m kind of obsessed with Costco… as evidenced by the fact that I won’t run out of dish soap or toilet paper until 2073. I draw the line at the fuel center, though. People will wait in lines 6 to 10 cars deep to save what… 20 cents a gallon? Do the math people…you’re saving $2 on a 10 gallon tank. My time is worth more than that (and my time ain’t that valuable).
If you’re gonna do a Costco or Sam’s run this weekend, check out this article I found on 6 mistakes to avoid at warehouse clubs:
- Buying perishables in bulk
- Depending on the warehouse club for all of your groceries
- Shopping without a list
- Ignoring the online section
- Forgetting about expiration dates
- Failing to compare prices
See the full story, including the reason behind all 6 here.